An amazing flank steak is just minutes away if you follow these simple cooking tips.
- As always to have the best meal you need to start with the highest quality Certified Angus Beef from Downtown Meats.
- While Cooking – put equal parts Italian and bbq sauce in a bowl and keep next to grill so you can lightly brush it on the flank each time after you flip!
- Season well with steak rub on both sides.
- Grill temperature should be 325
- 12 minutes on the side then flip
- 12 minutes then rotate
- 12 minutes then flip
- 12 minutes, the temp of the meat should be 135 – 140
- Make sure to slice it across the grain