Wild Game Processing
Now that you got your game, let us take care of the rest.
Keep your meat clean:
- Only clean trimmings accepted.
- We will not accept any meat that is bloodshot, fatty, full of hair, freezer burnt, or old.
- If you are unable to bring your meat in immediately, freeze it fresh right away in a freezer safe bag. (Clean double bread bags will work)
- If your animal is hide-less, the carcass must be clean and free of hair, dirt, etc.
- Rinse inside of carcass before bringing it in. Any feces or other extreme mess left to clean will incur an added charge.
- First come first serve. You will be getting YOUR OWN meat back in the order it was brought in.
- Smoke products are processed at the beginning of the New Year.
- All wild game brought in during the month of December will be processed after January 1st.